My brother and I were travelling Vietnam by motorbike.
我和弟弟骑摩托车穿越越南
My brothers bike broke down
期间,我弟弟的车坏了
and this man pushed it 5km ,[/en]一个好心人用我们的小型电动车拉着大家走了5公里
[en]told the mechanic we needed help
还帮大家找到维修工,告诉他们大家需要帮助
and then bought us beer while the mechanic fixed it.
维修工维修摩托的时候,他甚至还请大家喝啤酒
We chatted through 谷歌 translate the entire time.
期间大家一直用Google Translate相互聊天
Mr Tran you are a Bro!
Tran先生,你太棒了!
Some more info:
再多说几句
We were in the middle of nowhere
当时大家前不着村后不着店
and my brothers motorbike began having issues
我弟弟的摩托车忽然出了问题
quitting frequently and having trouble starting.
抖个不停,还没有法点火
I went ahead to the nearest house with people around
我前去探寻有人烟的近期的人家
and I met this fellow.
于是我找到了这个人
I translated on my phone
我用手机翻译软件告诉他
that my brothers motorbike had broken
我弟弟的摩托车坏了
and we needed a mechanic.
大家需要一个维修工
He got on his scooter
他骑上他的电动车
and followed me back down the road to my brothers bike.
跟着我一路走到我弟弟的摩托车边
He pulled up behind my brothers bike
他在我弟弟的摩托车前停下
and stretched out his leg
伸了伸我们的腿
and began pushing my brothers bike from the foot peg
他在摩托车的脚踏杆上拴住弟弟的摩托车
while still riding his.
然后骑上我们的电动车干,开始拉大家
We went somewhere around 5km down the road to a mechanic shop.
他拉着大家一路向前,大约走了5公里的距离,才看到一个修理汽车店
He spoke in Vietnamese to the mechanic
他用越南语对维修工说明了状况
and a few moments later my brothers carb was in pieces being fixed.
没过一会儿,弟弟的车就被大卸大块,仔细维修
I was using my phone to translate ,
我用我们的手机翻译软件对他说
thanking him so much for the help
万分感谢他可以帮助大家
and telling him we are from Canada.
大家告诉他,大家来自加拿大
He explained to me that he had left his phone at home
他对大家说,他把手机扔在家了
but wanted a picture with us.
但非常想要跟大家合照一张照片
We took some pics using my phone
大家用我的手机拍了几张合影
and I added him as a contact.
我把他添加为了手机上的联系人
He translated that he would be back in a moment
他用手机APP告诉大家,让大家等一等他
and jumped on his scooter.
随后就跳上了他的电动车
He returned with cold tigers for each of us.
回来的时候,他给大家每一个人都带来了冰镇的老虎牌啤酒
We offered many times to pay him for both his help and beer
大家一再说,期望可以给他些钱,作为得到帮助的报答,同时也是支付啤酒的成本
but he refused.
但他坚持拒绝
If someone here knows a way to get this picture to him
假如有人了解,我怎么样才能把拍下的合影发送给他(我有他的手机号码)
that would be great.
那该多好呀
My texts fail to send when I try
我试过用手机发送,可是发送不了
but I know he would love to have these pictures.
但我了解,他肯定非常期望收到这类照片
Again,
我想再说一次
Mr. Tran you are a great human.
Tran先生,你真是一个了不起的人